Call Us! Button

Request an Appointment Button

Artificial Sweeteners
March 9, 2017

Everyone loves treating their pet outside of their normal food, but sometimes a harmless gesture turns into a medical emergency. Artificial sweeteners may provide an alternative to sugar for humans but can be very toxic for our furry friends. If you suspect your pet has ingested something with an artificial sweetener in it, you should contact your vet immediately. Xylitol, a fairly common artificial sweetener, is fast acting and very toxic. To prevent accidental ingestion of artificial sweeteners be sure to check the ingredients listed on the product to ensure it does not contain artificial sweeteners.

  • All
  • Cat Care
  • Dog Care
  • General Care
  • Uncategorized

National Cat Lovers Month

If you’re a cat lover, this is the month for you! From December 1st to…
Read More
dog holding a stuffed toy in his mouth

Choosing Safe Dog Toys

December is Safe Toys and Gifts Month. This is definitely a timely topic for us.…
Read More

Feline Hyperesthesia Syndrome

Feline hyperesthesia syndrome—which is also called rolling skin syndrome and twitchy cat disease—is a rather…
Read More
1 2 3 4 5 65