Call Us! Button

Request an Appointment Button

Artificial Sweeteners
March 9, 2017

Everyone loves treating their pet outside of their normal food, but sometimes a harmless gesture turns into a medical emergency. Artificial sweeteners may provide an alternative to sugar for humans but can be very toxic for our furry friends. If you suspect your pet has ingested something with an artificial sweetener in it, you should contact your vet immediately. Xylitol, a fairly common artificial sweetener, is fast acting and very toxic. To prevent accidental ingestion of artificial sweeteners be sure to check the ingredients listed on the product to ensure it does not contain artificial sweeteners.

  • All
  • Cat Care
  • Dog Care
  • General Care
  • Uncategorized

Pet Travel

It’s nice to be able to take our furry babies on a vacation too!A few…
Read More


Who doesn’t love getting a new do?! Grooming can be a fun experience for your…
Read More

Dog Parks

Playtime! Dog parks can be a fun place for your pets to burn off excess…
Read More
1 62 63 64 65