Call Us! Button

Request an Appointment Button

Artificial Sweeteners
March 9, 2017

Everyone loves treating their pet outside of their normal food, but sometimes a harmless gesture turns into a medical emergency. Artificial sweeteners may provide an alternative to sugar for humans but can be very toxic for our furry friends. If you suspect your pet has ingested something with an artificial sweetener in it, you should contact your vet immediately. Xylitol, a fairly common artificial sweetener, is fast acting and very toxic. To prevent accidental ingestion of artificial sweeteners be sure to check the ingredients listed on the product to ensure it does not contain artificial sweeteners.

  • All
  • Cat Care
  • Dog Care
  • General Care
  • Uncategorized

Canine Flu

Did you know that your canine companion can get the flu? In fact, there‚Äôs an…
Read More

Blepping In Cats

Have you ever spotted your cat just sitting there with her tongue sticking out? This…
Read More
Cat looking up and to the left

Fluffy’s Year In Review

Happy New Year! As we say goodbye to 2022, many people will be looking back…
Read More
1 2 3 64